Signup form

Thursday, May 7, 2015

In less than 30 Minutes - Overcome the Fear

I wanted to check in with you.

How’s it going this week?

What action steps have you taken this week to move your business forward? 

Have you ordered those business or postcards yet?

Have you figured out what your materials and time are actually costing you , so you know what to charge instead or guessing, or are you still procrastinating?

I’m online EVERY DAY.. I’m on the forums and I see you. I see you asking questions mostly about pricing your products.  Many of you are unsure of what to charge...

or....

when you figure out how much your work is actually worth , that instant FEAR comes over you. 

or...

Do you have a problem with asking for that amount because you feel that your work may not be “that good” ?

or.....

you may believe that no one is willing to pay “that much” for a custom cake, cookies or whatever it is that you create with your unique gift.

Remember last weeks video? ( If not you can find it HERE

I discussed internal blocks and procrastination.

If you are STILL  procrastinating, there is something creating that.  

It's called an internal block or Self-Limiting belief.

If you are afraid to put yourself out there because you fear you are charging “too much” that is an internal block as well.

I have seen some of your work and It is spectacular, YES , I am talking to you!

Even those of you who are amateurs are doing great work..

How do I know,   Yes, I look at your webpages and I look at your work on the forums. I know who you are ;)

No... I am not stalking you, but I care about you.

I need to know where you are so that you can get where you want to be, which is ROLLING IN DOUGH right.. Not the cookie or cake kind either.. I mean cash , money.

The good news is you have another opportunity tonight.  In less than 30 minutes.
click above for access
My friend, and coach is hosting a FREE call tonight. This one is a little different.

...... Actually, a LOT different.

Tonight she is going to be addressing all those internal blocks that are keeping you from moving forward.

Look, Sylvia Weinstock charges $15,000 for some of her cakes. Duff Goldman charges a minimum of 1,000 per cake. 

I don’t know if you are at that level yet, but they started somewhere, and believe me, they have always known what their work is worth. They do what they love and love what they do, and are paid well for it.

You deserve the same kind of success!

click above for access

Go to the call, listen in and see if it resonates with you.  Again, you have nothing to lose by going and checking in. It's yours for the asking.

This call is ALL about the healing aspect of our inner beings.

Go sign up, listen in and tell me how you are doing next week. 

I bet if you stick around for it, you will improve some area and take concrete action towards moving your business forward.

Your destiny is in your hands. Seize the opportunity.  Again , It’s FREE!

The greatest key to success is persistence, Never give up, Ever!

XO Aymee aka Cookiepreneur

  

No comments:

Post a Comment